Sunday, February 8, 2009

Submitting

The application that we were developing is in doldrums.During the course of its development, a lot of less used technologies were tried by me that led to increase in the level of complexity.
What I originally had planned was a simple MVC architecture, but in this case, due to request forwarding problems in my controller servlets, we had to defer this approach.Even as I write in this posting, there remains a final call to be taken tomorrow regarding submitting our project in the fray by me and amit.

About the project:
This is a simple conceptual project that demonstrates 'proof-of-concept'.
Here, I am using a mix of jsp/servlets as a front end and through connection pooling, it is connected to a mysql database. I am also using Glassfish application server to host my application as it is suiting my purpose(personally speaking, I was tired of using tomcat).
So, this solution is using 100% open sourced tools(or is atleast claiming about that).

No comments:

Post a Comment